How to brighten up tired and dull skin.
Ok let’s face it our skin reflects how we feel, if we are tired, run down or stressed.
Life is busy and we know what is feels like to hide behind a mask of makeup. So, when we strip our skin back and look at it honestly, we need help.
Let’s look at what we can do to feel better and start to battle those skin issues.
Sleep is the main reason why your skin can look dull and tried. Sleep might even seem like a luxury to some of you. I personally struggle with sleep, so these are our YMC top tips to help.
· Remove your phone from the bedroom, yes you heard us right. Its proven to keep the mind stimulated so no phone and hour before bed. Charge your phone in another room so you’re not tempted.
· Read, this works allowing quiet time reading before you sleep.
· Spray your pillow with a pillow mist spray to help you relax.
· Drinking alcohol can really affect your sleep pattern.
· Take a shower or bath before bed to help you relax.
· Don’t drink anything that contains caffeine before bed.
Skin care routine
Think about what you are currently using, get some advice on how to improve your skin care. Notice any hormonal changes throughout the month. Purchase hydration products and consider using skin oils. We have a full theory section on skin care that will advise you what to use.
Makeup miracle products
Illuminating products that will help a Dull completion such as Charlotte tilbury wonder Glow will help you fake that glow. Your makeup course has the industry secrets to what artists use to instantly bright the skin.
You are what you eat, raw fruit and vegetable smoothies are amazing to boost the skin and help achieve a healthy glow. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Unwind and de stress
Do something that makes you happy …. Walk on the beach, take an exercise class, watch a favourite film. Little things that will leave you feeling less stressed will have an impact on how your skin looks.
Happy Life, Happy skin take care of you and remember everything in moderation.